Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy to be a Mother!

On Mother's Day, Ashley woke me with breakfast. She made (really good!!) scrambled eggs, toast, juice and granola. She also made me cards and helped Grace make things and was really helpful for about two days. It was wonderful.

This is Kevin's homemade lemon bunt cake. Yum!


This is a cute little bouquet Kev made out of the ward's leftover Mother's Day gifts. Love all the little ribbons. I had to go get all these flowers from Harmon's for the ward on Saturday. I got quite a few stares pushing around a cart-full of carnations in a bucket.
I am making plans to retire as the family cook. Kevin made the greatest dinner--scallops, halibut, steak, red potates and asparagus--all grilled to perfection.


Such a happy day to be a Mother!



4 comments:

Kelly said...

Pretty cool! I'm super impressed with Kevin's cooking skills, I mean...who eats like that AT HOME?!
Your girls are darling all that they did, you can tell they love and appreciate their mommy.

Megan said...

I want to to come to your house for dinner! You deserved a nice Mother's day, you're a great mom!

Karen said...

Way to go Ashley and Kevin. Wowzers!! Happy Mother's Day!

TRICIA said...

kev is sure turning into the grill master! I am glad you had such a great mothers day!