Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Week in Review

Thanks for tuning in for another Knudsen weekly update.

  • Last Friday, Ashley and I went to the Activity Day's Mother/Daughter night. It was a great little spa-themed evening. We gave each other pedicures. I had to really pursuade Ashley to give me my pedi--apparantly I've passed on my foot-phobia. We also did hand massages and facials. Ashley and her friend Victoria.
    Ashley and I covered in cucumbers.
  • The girls and I also went to Kev and Cecy's summer play at the Sandy amphitheater--South Pacific. It's become our annual tradition, and I really love taking the girls to see Kevin perform. They both gave a great performance. This is the second time I've seen Kevin play Emil de Becque. The music was gorgeous, and I must say Kev's French accent was very good.
  • Kourtney's first official day at South Jordan Middle School began this morning. Sigh.

2 comments:

TRICIA said...

Fun times! I can't believe your daughter is in Junior High! Kourney--you look so cute! It is fun to see some pink on the girl who wouldn't buy a dress with a ribbon on it! Also I still think you are shorter than me!:)

TRICIA said...

I meant KourTney obviously. I just messed up!:)