Tuesday, August 19, 2008

STILL HERE!!

I know I've fallen out of the blogger community this last month. Here's a quick recap:


  • Girls' Camp was so much fun. Our ward went to St. George the last week of July. Sounds crazy, huh? I posted the pics on our Young Women's blog. http://www.ywriver9.blogspot.com.

  • Ashley's first day of 4th grade was the same week as Camp. My mom was here helping the whole time. She was wonderful. She even cleaned out my basement.



  • The Burtenshaw family reunion. I didn't get any pictures, but Deb and Ashley did. They should post some on the family web site. The new babies were so cute, and it was great to see Tammie and Angela again.

  • The Brian Regan show. Trista, Heather, Cori (we miss you) and I went last Wednesday. I should have brought tissues. It was great. Thanks for letting me steal this pic, Trista.



  • Also I read the new Twilight book through twice. Oops, that'll cut into my blogging time. I had to read it once for the initial shock of things, and then once again to enjoy it with a new perspective--such a nerd, I know.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, girls camp just aint what it used to be. I remember swimming in the freezing cold lake, cooking around the fire, and sleeping in the huge 40 man tent.
These days, I would much prefer the luxury version of girls camp!!

kj said...

Sounds fun! I'm jealous that mom was down. She cleaned your basement??? Wow! That's ambition for ya! :) Thanks for allowing me to copy Grace's post. You're the best! After you pick up your gifts call me -I'll need to explain a couple. Love Ya!

TRICIA said...

sounds like your life is crazy like mine. I can't believe you liked the book enough to read it twice! I still can't decide what I even think about it!you are a true fan! :)