Monday, August 25, 2008

Kourtney out-takes

Kourtney cracks me up. On occasion she does some really ridiculous things, and lucky for her, I have captured many of them on film. I thought I'd take a moment and give tribute to all the silly moments Kourtney has provided for us this summer.
Let's begin:


Two weeks ago Kourtney stuck her face in this chocolate cake.
A month or so ago she snipped off a segment of her eyebrow.
And of course, earlier this summer Kourt picked a giant tulip, snapped it in half and then stuck the stems up her nose.
Thank you, Kourtney; we look forward to more entertainment from you in the fall.

2 comments:

TRICIA said...

And just think I thought from your post from the first day of school that she was all grown up! I am glad to see that she is still the same old Kourtney!

Kelly said...

She just might be a comedienne when she grows up with that sense of humor! Watch out!