Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!

Suzanne and I went to Ashley's school parade today and saw some of our neighbors dressed to the hilt--so much fun. Karen, Trista, Jessica and Heather looked great!! Heather Mecham was decked out all punk goth. She said it was her alter ego and that she was having a ton of fun. Ooo, alter ego--intriguing. For those of you who know me--or thought you did, I just had to try. So here are the before and afters!

Before--helped out at Ashely's school party;
After--went to the mall and asked the helpful, friendly pierced kids where I could buy faux body jewelry. They were super nice (btw, the answer is: you can just buy the real stuff and pull out the ball). Unfortunately, you can't even see the faux piercings in this photo unless you click on it. And you thought Halloween was all about the kids!

Well okay, here they are.

Grace is Snow White.



Ashley is a devil.


Kourtney is a vampire.




Happy Halloween!!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it Mindy, what a fun mom you are!
I loooove Ashley's devil costume, especially the wings! Where did you get it? I love big, bold costumes like that, they stand out in a crowd.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the Snow White costume. She looks darling.

Megan said...

Mindy, you are AWESOME! I am so jealous you dressed up Goth and I didn't. I am definately copying next year!

I am Dayn'll! said...

Hey Mindy 'n' fam! I'm Daniel, y'know?!? You guys are so cool.

Jeff said...

Very nice costumes. Goth is so in right now. What was Kevin? haha

karla said...

Wow! I can't believe how all out you went! Looks like you all had a great time!

PS - LOVE your gray/yellow argyle sweater!

Karen said...

I love it!!! Don't you think we should all change our styles???? It's kinda fun being a freak!
I need your email to invite you to my blog. My email is
karenpetersen26@hotmail.com