Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WARNING: Highly Flammable








The girls carved their pumpkins on Monday; they did a great job. As an after thought we added some spray paint I had lying around for special effect. Now their pumpkins look extra cool and are highly flammable. No candles inside for us this year. I was thinking I might string orange lights through the older girls' and through the basket they sit in front of, or else I can just put flashlights or those elecric tea lights in them.

Grace wanted to hold hers. It's a sparkly black kitty, and we just had to poke on the costume. That's my favorite way to carve a pumpkin. Ashley's is the black witch with gold sparkles, and Kourtney's is the pearly white pumpkin face.

3 comments:

karla said...

Ooh - I LOVE the silver pumpkin! What a great idea!

Kelly said...

K, I'm so stupid, I would have put a candle in the spray painted pumpkin! Thank goodness Steve has some brains and would have stopped me.
Love the creativity! I'm not surprised with you, girl, I'm gonna be copying you a lot over the years I think!

kj said...

Love them!!! They are so darn cute! This year I HAD the best intentions of decorating a little more... let's just say that I'm overally prepared for next year. :) Love the basket infront of your door. Make sure you send me some pics of the girls for my blog. Have a Happy and safe Halloween!