Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree!!

Ashley, Grace and I put up our living room tree today. Kourtney refused to help on principle because she said it looks too much like a Utes tree. I told her it's the same tree we put up every year and she's never thrown a fit before. She said that was because BYU had won in the past few years, but now this tree is just too red and white for her taste. I said it's just Christmas--it's fun!! She said it's not Christmas yet--it's not even December. Almost December. Bah humbug to Kourtney.

It took a few hours to put up because I made a Black Friday run to Tai Pan with Amber yesterday. I had to regroup and rethink some of the decorations. But it is up, and as I sat back in the lovely glittery glow I felt like "all is calm, all is bright." (The flash lit the room up a bit too much for the right effect, sorry) That is, until I looked around at the rest of the house. Good grief!!










4 comments:

Kelly said...

You're tree looks beautiful! I've never seen a blue decorated tree that looked good, although, I am "true blue" like you!

TRICIA said...

I too think the tree is great. Tell Kourtney that we all have to deal with christmas being so red! Funny-didn't she use to say she liked the Utes to make kevin mad?

angie said...

Your blog decor is great!- your tree too! Kourtney is very funny! She and Brad would get along great. Robert's crafts, here in Sandy, had a totally BYU blue tree. Brad seriously wanted it!

Karen said...

Your tree looks great... Maybe you should buy Kourtney that ugly blue tree at Roberts! That's funny I just read your other comments.. I guess we're all thinking the same thing!!!