Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Laptop Love

This black bag is my new laptop case. Cute, huh? Kev volunteered to pick me up a case while he was running errands and I told him, NO Thanks!! He looked kinda surprised until I informed him I wanted a nice, girly bag and not a generic-manly-backpack-lunchbox case. When I found the above little beauty I asked Kevin, Kenny, Amen and the male sales clerk if they would enjoy carrying this bag around. They each said they wouldn't be caught dead with such a girly purse case. That's how I knew it was the one!! Now it just needs some cute little dangly, blingy charms to clip onto the zipper and it will be perfect. It also has other compartments and little zippered pouches just like a real girl bag.

The bag of course is so I can easily transport my new laptop. Didn't realize how much I would really love it.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am starting to love our family laptop too! I use it more than the desktop these days bc the kids are now hogging it.
I just might have to find me a cute bag too! I love yours!

Amber said...

I love it! Both the bag, and the computer, I mean.