Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oops--Easter!

These are our brightly dyed eggs.
We celebrated Easter. I forgot to get pictures of the girls in dresses before church and afterward they tossed those dresses aside before I was even in the door. Nobody would dress back up for me, so I told them we'd reenact the Easter dress scene the following Sunday--but I forgot.

Kev is helping Grace with her long-awaited "snapping mermaid" doll. It took the Easter Bunny a couple of stores to find it and when the Easter Bunny's teenage helper noticed it was ten dollars more than anticipated, the Easter Bunny was forced to bump everybody else's basket up by another ten dollars. Now that's the true spirit of Easter for ya.



Ashley with her lovely body butter.



Grace with her Bratz mermaid--that swims in the tub and has interchangeable snap-on fashions.




Cute easter baskets. Guess which one is Kourt's :)




1 comments:

Kelly said...

You're funny! Now I don't feel so bad, I didn't have my camera with me for our Easter on the grounds of the Casablanca in Mesquite with friends, so I am waiting and waiting for my friend to send me her pics so I can post my Easter stuff. I have learned my lesson about having my camera always with me!