Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ulta-mate Bargain Shopper

I've wanted to try Bare Minerals and have been pricing starter kits. Across the board, the price for all the products in the left box (2 foundations, a warmth powder, a finishing powder, three brushes and a dvd) is $60. I found the best deal at ulta.com. http://www.ulta.com/store/bare-escentuals/getstarted.html
For my $60 I got the products in the left box, two free Bare Minerals gifts (vitamin moisturizer and lip gloss) and five free samples. Plus free shipping.

And, if you're lucky, they'll forget to include the five samples you chose, so you can email a complaint and receive six free samples instead! That way your $60 gets you everything in both boxes. Bargain!

1 comments:

kj said...

Do you like it? I got some for Christmas. I liked it and thought it looked good UNTIL I went visit teaching to this sweet little old lady in my ward- who informed me that I needed to start "wearing" my makeup again... I looked Much better with makeup ON. (Thanks Debbie Downer!!) :( I thought the whole point was to look more natural.... so what does that tell you..... I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!!!