Monday, April 21, 2008

New Potty Princess

Hey, there's a new princess in town! Ironically, while Kelly is potty training Gizmo, we are potty training Grace. She's doing really well, and today is the first day of princess underwear. Holy cow, I've never heard such excitement over underwear. Screams, claps, jumping. She's been promised a Sleeping Beauty phone when she makes further progress and a potty party when she is truly potty trained. Grace loves her princess undies and keeps modeling new ones for us. She wanted to have her picture taken with her new princess underwear and with her hair done up in "princess knots." So far so good. The little potty treats are a hit and are almost gone. So, keep your fingers crossed for us that we can make a nice smooth transition. :) Maybe the third time's the charm.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

She is as cute as ever! Gotta love the princess panties, good luck!

Megan said...

The potty princess is adorable! If ANYTHING made us adults as excited as princess undies and bubbles make children, the world would be alot happier place.Potty training is so hard, good luck.

Willardson Family said...

You are so good!! Now come to my house and try! Kylie just turned 3 and still isn't potty trained. I need to be more dedicated I think!! You inspire me!! Way to go Gracie!!

karla said...

That is hilarious! We love little Gracie. :)

Genelle said...

Yay Grace! She's so cute. I hope she'll get that potty party soon. I get a headache just thinking about potty training. I wish you the best of luck.