Monday, April 14, 2008

Highlights from Grandpa's house




HI, we had a great weekend with family. We got to see my parents report in church about their mission. They oversaw the Idaho Falls temple visitors' center. We also went to the Spanish branch near Rexburg where my niece Jessica and her husband Angel blessed their baby, Adrian. My other cute niece, Melissa (sister of Jessica) had a baby boy too named Elisandro. They were born about two weeks apart, and are they CUTE.
So that makes me the great-aunt of these babies. Weird.
Our first day in Idaho we had a little bonfire in my parents' garden, and of course the girls went crazy with their cousins. Grace ruined her sparkly silver shoes in about fifteen minutes jumping in mud and running in the garden and the ditch. We had to run out and replace them.
These photos are of Grace and McKay looking like a post card in front of the fence with horses behind it. Then we have my two cute new great-nephews (weird), and last but not least my cute dad with a silly trick hat my parents bought in Branson, MO a couple of weeks ago. They had a great time with their friends, and this comedian at one of the shows came out and did a routine with this funny paper accordian "hat." My dad modeled its great versatility while we were there. (See top slide show called "Grandma and Grandpa" for more :) )

0 comments: