Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring has finally found us



It's finally warm enough to venture outside and see what's happening. Grace and I went for our maiden voyage run with the jogging stroller--nearly killed me. Those extra four pounds (of Grace's, I'm sure :) make a difference.

My favorite tree in our front yard, our weeping cherry, is in full bloom right now, and this year it is encircled with little yellow violas--I think this is my new favorite. I may be featuring this look in future years :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I am Chree-uz. said...

Hey Mind! So much for spring weather eh? Its been snowing almost all day here! Pssh... oh well I guess.

Thanks for your compliment on my art! I'm glad you got Norman Rockwell out of it, that's who I was trying to emulate for the assignment! : )

Mindy K said...

Get out! That is totally Norman Rockwell--and yet Chris.

The weather is a big big disappointment. I'm not gonna lie. I turned the heater back on for the day, and Kourtney even wore pants to school instead of shorts. Sad.

Meredith said...

Mindy!
I don't know why it took me so long to figure out how to get to your blog! But I did... yea!It's so cute! I still can't get over how old your girls are. CRAZY! =D

Genelle said...

Gorgeous. I'm so glad it's finally Spring!
Spring is Nature's way of making up for December.
I feel like jumping out of a swing, or rolling down a hill... that sort of thing. Do you ever feel that way? Maybe not.
Next time you go jogging, I'll tag along. Ha Ha J/K!

Amber said...

Hey, I need your expertise for my blog. First of all, I cannot figure out how to put photos as posts rather than as page elements. Can you help? Sorry, I am not smart sometimes.