Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged, I'm it

Okay, 4T Trista tagger, here we go:

10 Years ago where was I? I was living in Provo with Kev, pretty newly married, going to the Y. Did I mention we were living in a groovy double-wide trailer with shag carpet and panelled walls? It was Kev's uncle's. Kev and I were both working part-time and going to school. Kourtney was 2.
5 Things on my to do list? Finish my spring cleaning (which I actually started this year). Got the windows done, and I'm working on the walls--shocking I know. Work in my yard. Figure out how to teach piano (in case I decide to teach piano lessons--beginner, of course). Call my yw girls about their missionary packages and singing assignments. Get together with my college roomies next month and get together with my sister in laws for a put-off movie night this month. Finish my library books before I have to renew them again. Oops, six.
Snacks I enjoy. Chocolate chips, Hershey's kisses, M&Ms, chocolate easter bunny--just all things chocolate. Diet soda. Jelly beans. Twizzlers--red, black and chocolate. Apples. Fiber One bars (the Oats and Chocolate are great). Turkey pepperonis. Craisins. Croutons--kinda weird, I know.
What would I do if I became a Billionaire? I'd take care of my family. I'd own an amazing estate somewhere (like a chateau, or a villa or a castle) with gorgeous heavy furniture, paintings, gardens, an adjoining cottage. I'd travel. I'd host charity galas and then go to those places that needed help. I'd do fun little things like pay for people's groceries ahead of me in line and leave thousand dollar tips. I'd never miss a family gathering. I'd invest for my family. That's my idea of billionaire utopia.
5 Things people don't know about me. I hate feet. I have no sense of direction. None. I can blow spit bubbles off my tongue. I can say the alphabet backward. I eat frosting and Cool Whip out of the container.
5 Places I've lived. South Jordan UT, Lehi UT, Provo UT, Iona ID, Shelley ID. Exotic, huh? All wonderful places with great people.


Hey, long lost friend Christina, if you ever find this blog and read it, then I'm tagging you!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love reading this tag about my friends, you know one thing on my to do list? Post MY tag! So busy!

Willardson Family said...

Very fun!! We will have to ask you to demonstrate some of your talents at bunco!