Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cul-de-sac of FIRE! Happy 24th of July!

Forget Stadium of Fire; every July our immediate neighbors gather together to enjoy Cul-de-sac of Fire. It's great! It consists of potluck bbq--bring your own meat and some fire works to share!! As soon as dusk settles the men stockpile the fireworks and start sorting them into groups. Kev and the girls are waiting for the big show to begin.
Ashley and Grace are enjoying the anticipation.
The men meticulously consider each firework before sorting it into its correct category. Ahh--fathers and sons bonding with blow-torches in hand.
This is how Grace watched the entire fireworks show.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Cul-de-Sac of FIRE!!!



3 comments:

Amber said...

Haha! Grace cracks me up! So fun!

Megan said...

Aww, what fun! They use to do that in our neighborhood in West Jordan... memories. Grace cracks me up.

Kelly said...

I'm jealous! I miss the old 'hood...