Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee

Kinda difficult to see, but there are bees in these handy little devices.


"I'm bringing home my baby bumble bee;

Won't my mommy be so proud of me?"


Children: Hey, Mom, look at the bees we just caught with our new insect catchers found inside our Sonic kids' meals.


Mother: Wow, that's amazing! I'm so glad Sonic has provided us with hours of educational bee-catching fun! Now, children, kindly take the bees outside. Careful, those little fellas might sting.
Ha ha!!

3 comments:

Genelle said...

Hahaha! Is that a real story? or comic? or whatever.
That's fun though, I mean I can't really say the same for me... I can't find fun in catching bees. I have a deathly fear of them!!!

Kelly said...

No way! My kids were so mad when they found out I threw that toy away from Sonic! I thought there was no way they could catch anything in those, much less a bee! I might have to go back to Sonic now!

Megan said...

That is hilarious! Maybe next time they should try catching something a little less... ya' know like a butterfly or an ant maybe... or a slug. Lol, Kyler would go crazy for a bug catcher like that, looks like next time we're in town we're heading to Sonic.