Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Signs of the leprechaun





Ah, the leprechaun came this year, leaving gold coins and a goblet full of pennies for the girls. Ashley failed to trap him again with her latest contraption. Grace kicked off the morning with her Lucky Charms breakfast and then made a glitter shamrock at preschool. Ashley wore her green Pinch Me shirt, but she said nobody at school appreciated the shirt's ironic humor as much as I do. (Actually she said I'm still the only one who thinks that shirt is funny on St. Patrick's day) That's a shame. We finished up the day with green spaghetti noodles.

4 comments:

Amen and Kylene said...

I think Ashley's shirt is hilarious. You are not the only one who finds it funny.

Anonymous said...

Cute ideas!

kj said...

I'm so sad he missed my house! :( I could use a little extra "gold". Very cute!

Willardson Family said...

Mind Okay super mom!! I have a hard time celebrating just the normal holidays!! You are so cute! I need to take some pointers from you!!