Friday, October 16, 2009

Pretty Projects

Amy and I also decided we could make our own watch bands and keychains. Kind of an expensive hobby. I thought they all turned out cute, and they were really easy. The silver/crystal is really versatile, and the dark green/black is just fun. Besides, I needed the dark green because it matches my Aragon (click on it to see how fun) nail polish. And everyone knows if you're going to buy vampy green nail polish, you're eventually going to need a matching watch band and keychain :) I know, right?!

Ashley made herself a silver/crystal watch band too, and I still have enough to make another dangly charm set for my laptop bag. So really the beads yielded quite a lot of things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Kelly said...

You impress me to no end! If you want, I'll buy future watch bands from you!
See you tonight! Btw, tell Kevin that Steve is wearing his black stretch pants with his costume--c'mon Kev!