Thursday, September 4, 2008

All About Grace

Gracie's first day of preschool was Tuesday. She barely makes the cut--Sept. 1 is the cut-off date for the three-year old class, even though Grace looks like she's 4 1/2. She did pretty well. She'd had so much fun on her birthday that 9:00 a.m. class time came pretty early for her;(uh, me too--I had to call Suzanne to drive car pool for me) she was a little tired and nervous. She absolutely refused to wear the perfect first day of school outfit I'd laid out. The outfit she picked out, however, suited her. She looked like a bright little ray of sunshine with her "Smile" shirt and bright yellow shoes from Grandma and Grandpa.
I loved the project they did; that is in fact Gracie's signature at the bottom.
Right before bed on Tuesday night I snapped a pic of the perfect first day of school outfit, (it says "I got an A+ in school) and Grace was more than willing to lay next to it in jammies and smile away.

3 comments:

Karen said...

She is so cute!!! They have such a darling little class and Miss Heidi is the best!!! I love how you posted the art project on your blog...I've gotta do that!

TRICIA said...

I loved her first day outfit, and I loved that she wouldn't wear it! Kids are so funny. She still looked cute for her first day!

Idontcare said...

I can't believe how old she is!! :) So cute!