Thursday, September 4, 2008

BLOG ISSUES


This blog is temporarily under construction.
I'm not sure what the problem is, but I can't put a new, cute background on it.
I'll continue working on it, and keep you "posted." :0
Update: I thought I was going crazy because I've never had such issues with TCBOTB before, but I just went to the website and found this notice on the homepage:
"We're running some tests with a new server so please be aware that you may experience issues with the site such as:-problems logging in.-updated information not showing.-backgrounds not loading correctly.Thanks for your patience. Please try back tomorrow! No need to send an email regarding these issues as we are working on fixing them as soon as possible. :)

Thanks!
Ashley - TCBOTB"
These, by the way, are my exact issues, and I did send an email. SO, I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute post about Gracie, and she does look 4 1/2! I can relate! Hey, try thecutestblogontheblock.com
I just went there and it worked great for a new background!