Friday, September 12, 2008

Quirky

The Rules: Link the person who TAGGED you. That would be Amber at http://www.kennyandamber.blogspot.com/
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about six quirks of yours.
Tag six fellow bloggers to do the same.

1. I hate knuckle-popping.

2. I say I don't want food, and then I eat bites of yours.

3. I apparantly don't consider tuna to be seafood.

4. I file my nails really short, square and even--if one gets a little lower than the others, they all must be filed to match.

5. This is a repeat, but I HATE feet. Ooh, (add-on )I'm also a chapstick addict.

6. People tell me I walk really straight; I've never noticed, and I don't know how to fix it or how to teach you to instill it in your children.

2 comments:

TRICIA said...

I knew all those except the fingernails thing. How did I never notice that? Funny. I wish you could teach me to stand up straight, I so can't do it!

Amber said...

I just want to say that I'm sorry about my knuckle-popping and that I have feet.