Monday, September 29, 2008

Just a few bumps and bruises

Poor Gracie fell off the trampoline Saturday evening at her friend's house. She bit the cement in a sad little line up her cute face. So sad. Aside from two slightly scraped knuckles, there's no other injury on her. She took it all on her face!! She's doing great though--she's a good little trooper. She's pretty banged up, but she only injured her skin--which is healing nicely!


As an extra disaster sidenote, I got stung by a bee earlier at Kourtney's soccer game, and the girls shattered our rotating microwave plate all over the kitchen floor, all in less than 24 hours. Not my favorite weekend.

8 comments:

TRICIA said...

Good times! So sorry to hear about your weekend. Poor Grace, that had to hurt. It looks like Hallie's face when she turned on your treadmill face planted-She was probably Grace's age.

Eliza said...

Things always come in threes. So you're off the hook now for a while. I love that she is all smiley in that picture.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks so painful. What a little trooper. I'm glad it is healing well.

CHRISTINA said...

Your poor girl! Isn't it always nice when the rain clouds move on?

Kelly said...

Oh my! I thought only boys did these things! At least she didn't knock out any teeth!

Willardson Family said...

Poor Gracie that had to be scarey! Like Kelly said atleast she didn't lose a tooth! Kylie has on tooth broken off and another that's brown since it's dead the dentist said from falling twice!

kj said...

Nice... Sounds like you had a wonderful day!:) Have you guys decided if you are going to IF? Do you know what day? I'm flying into IF Friday afternoon. Call me later. Give Grace a kiss for me. I agree with Kelly... teeth would have been MUCH worse. :) Love ya!

karla said...

Oh - poor little Gracie! I'm glad to hear it wasn't too serious.