Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year





I didn't realize I had zero posts for the entire month of December. I'm surprised I remembered my password. Anyhoo, I'm probably back. I ate my weight in chocolate and all things creamy. We had a fabulous Christmas--Kev's parents were in town. It's fun to celebrate with imported family in their own home--they bought a house here a couple of years ago. As for the rest of the holiday highlights:

  • Dec. 27--Kevin and I celebrated our 14th anniversary.
  • Dec. 30--Kevin's birthday.
  • Dec. 31--Year's Eve party/family b-day party for Kev.
  • Jan. 1--The girls and I went to Idaho on New Year's day for my nephew Rob's wedding and the Burtenshaw family Christmas party--all within 10 days.

So NOW we're home, and the HOLIDAYS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER, and I'm not even sure I knew at what point they'd begun. They were a good, family-filled blurr.

Of course there were a couple of horrific moments, such as Kevin had to speak on Christmas day(actually Kevin's was pretty nice), and I had to speak the next Sunday--just the stake presidency and me. Kevin and Grace were home w/a stomache virus. Best to block that one back out and move on.

0 comments: