Monday, June 30, 2008

Latest Idaho adventure

Gracie at the ranch sporting her trucker hat and purse, next to some super tall grass.
Gracie, Grandma and Jan on the 4wheeler.
Ashley caught the first fish.

Hi, Friends,

So much catching up to do with everyone. My Google Reader is so very full. I'm looking forward to reading up on y'all.

We had a great week in Idaho with my family. We went to Baby Wyatt's blessing--cute, little, fluffy-haired boy. We had a fun 25th anniversary celebration with my parents, and the girls played non-stop with cousins. It was so much fun to see Jan, Brad, Josie and Hallie. The kids had a treasure hunt in the garden with grandpa, slept on the trampoline, played with sparklers and glow sticks. We went to the ranch where Ash caught the first fish of the day. She was super proud. We celebrated Jon's birthday, and I even caught up with Becky Elliott (Marley) from high school.

And I helped my sister Kerry set up her new blog, which took up all my blogging efforts, so for the real Idaho scoop check out http://www.kjudy24.blogspot.com.

I did post a couple ranch pics. cause I think these are just about the only pictures she didn't get on her blog. Believe me, we posted just about everything else. Love ya, Kerry!!

0 comments: