Friday, June 6, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things!!!





Thanks, friends and family for a few of my favorite things. How well you know me. Thanks for presents, treats, parties, phone calls and emails. I love y'all, and you know it. A lady never reveals her age, but it rhymes with dirty floor. That's a bit of mystery to go along with the being a lady part :)

Note the glitter toes. Thanks, Amber!! I'll be showcasing these babies for the next 5-10 weeks--wow. Amber got pretty coral toes, and I got bright purple toes. I like to call them my bowling ball chic toes. They are pretty cute. Liza first showed them to me. I didn't mean to copy her. Amber and I were both going to get pink, but the lady said they wouldn't show up very well, and if you're gonna get glitter toes, they might as well be bright!!



This is Amen and I blowing out candles for our May birthday bash at Kerri's. We actually already blew them out, but that wasn't quite captured on film. I have twice as many candles, now that I'm dirty floor and all. Thanks, Kerri for having us!!

5 comments:

Eliza said...

Cute toes! Where did you go? We have lots of the same favorites. Happy B-day again!

Eliza said...

reason for asking where you went, there are lots of places that are doing it now...even ME at my house!! shhhhhh..............

Meredith said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It sounds like it was a good one :) I like the glitter toes. =D

karla said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you hit the jackpot!

Willardson Family said...

I didn't realize how much we had in common!! Your favorite things are my favorite things!! Thanks for driving home from the cabin with me today!! It was so fun!