Wednesday, June 18, 2008

To our Dads

I love this picture of Kev. Kourtney snapped it a couple of years ago when we were in Disneyland. Maybe I love it so much because she took it. Anyway, that's my sweetie. I love that he's so patient with his little girls (and his big girl), that he takes the girls school shopping and that he buys me great outfits that get me more compliments than my own outfits. I love that he demands nothing and gives everything. I love that he knows way more about old movies, and current events than most people. I love that he notices people's shoes. I love that he teases his girls and tells them how much he loves their mom. I really love ya, Kev. This is my cute dad, Bob. He's funny and charming. He has an amazing speaking and singing voice. He's always a standard for what's right. He's always made me feel like he has confidence in whatever I decide to do. I love you, Dad!!









We made these magnet board pictures with the kids' hand and thumb prints for the grandpas this year. They turned out really cute.
Kev's cute dad, Ron, is funny. He has great wit, loves to read and is probably smarter than any of us will ever really know. He keeps things on our level though and always raves about how brilliant his grandkids are. We sure love you, Dad.
Note the baby book he's holding. That was his last gift from Kirsten and Anthony--who announced they are expecting!!! Congrats!
















1 comments:

Willardson Family said...

Love the flower garden! You are so crafty! Very cute!