Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Braces are Off!!




Kourt got her braces off today. Here are the before and afters. The cute little picture in the Mickey shirt was taken just over two years ago. The current picture of Kourt in braces was taken a month ago on the day she was supposed to have gotten them off. Our favorite receptionist at the ortho said Kourt looked two years older without her braces. Didn't need to hear that. We celebrated with a little breakfast at McDonald's after the ortho appointment. Congrats, Kourt!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Cute smile! I bet it was so nice getting them off! I need to make an appointment for Zach he needs to get them on.

Kelly said...

Beautiful smile, I hate to tell you Mindy, but she does look older now!

Mindy K said...

Argh--thanks, Kelly!

Genelle said...

OW OW! Kourtney looks hot! Mindy, you're gonna have to keep the boys away from her EVEN MORE now!

Kourtney- Doesn't it feel great to have your braces off?!? I rememeber when I got mine off... I felt like a whole different person. (My teeth did feel slimy for the next week, though.)
I think I should bring you a whole box of candy and gum, and all the other stuff you couldn't eat while you had your braces on to congragulate you... That is, if your Mom will let me...
P.S. Great smile!

Jenni said...

NO FAIR!!! I want to get mine off.... Kourt looks great! WOW! So cute.

Jenni said...

P.S. Hopefully I'll look 2 years older with my braces off too :) Maybe people will stop asking what High School I go to..... "ummm.... I WENT to Northridge... but I graduated 6 years ago....."