Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!





Happy Mother's Day to our beautiful moms--I'm so grateful for all the sweet moms in our life. We would have sad lives indeed without the love of Kevin's moms. We love Kev's mom Beth, Grandma Johnson (who came to Kourt's soccer game on Saturday and made it so much fun--thanks, Grandma) and Grandma Knudsen (Gowans). Happy Mother's Day, moms!!

Also, I love my moms. I already posted this somewhere else, but I thought it was worth repeating. I don't know many girls who get the chance to have two angel moms in one lifetime.


I love you, Mom!!


Plus, these gorgeous roses and the card that made me cry from Kevin are definitely worth posting. Thanks, Sweetie!!




5 comments:

Idontcare said...

Your mother, Marlene, looks just like Kate Winslet, she's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.... How are you guys?

I am Chree-uz. said...

Aw how sweet! Grandma Marlene DOES look like Kate Winslet! Aren't mom's the greatest? And you are a wonderful mom yourself! : )

Mindy K said...

Hey, you two!!
I never noticed that before but you're right about Kate W. I love this picture--it's just so classic. I hace a copy in my family room. We are good--thanks!

Torri ;o) said...

I know your two moms aren't my real moms, but I love them both so much. You were very blessed to have them both in your life. Oh wait I was blessed too, I guess I had them both in mine too, I just didn't live with them. They are very special in my heart.

Mindy K said...

Thanks, Tor,

We do have some pretty great moms!!