Thursday, May 8, 2008

Major Fashion Fopaux?

Say it isn't so:



I should really leave this alone, but I just can't. I was taking yw pictures of our camp kick-off last night, and I had someone snap a shot of me and some of the girls. (By the way, our new yw blog is really cute; we just started it a couple of weeks ago. It's posted at the bottom of my links under "Young Women"). Anyway, I was loading the pictures onto my computer today so I could post them on our yw blog, when I noticed something weird. WHAT??? That's not right.

I am wearing the exact same brown and white striped shirt in this photo as I am in just about every picture on this blog, or in every photo taken in the last year and loaded onto my computer for that matter. It's there in my first ever blog post. It's also in the next post of our trip to Puerto Vallarta, along with its twin, the green and white striped shirt. That can't be right. I do not feel deprived of clothing. I have plenty of shirts, and I wear them in a fairly random rotation order. Is this just a strange coincidence? I really hope so.

It is cute. I bought it along with its green and white striped twin about a year ago. I am especially loving the green one right now because it goes so well with my cute green Bumbles watch I won at bunco, the green stacking rings Kerry gave me and/or my favorite white and brown wedge shoes.






But, I really do not wear this shirt all that often--do I? Maybe subconsciously on the rare occasion when I allow people to take my picture I think, 'Yes, it's okay for you to take my picture today because I'm wearing the brown and white striped shirt. It's pretty cute.'

Maybe I really do wear this shirt and its green counterpart way too much. Those of you who see me fairly often, please tell me. Honestly. I can take it. Really. Just tell me.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I don't think you wear it too much. You're always wearing something different when I see you! Although it reminds me of a funny story about my mom--in NM, you get your driver's license renewed every TEN years. Well, the last time she got it renewed, she realized she was wearing the same shirt in her new DL photo as she was ten years ago!

P.S. The link to my lia sophia website is actually www.liasophia.com/amberknudsen

Mindy K said...

Thanks, Amber, you're a pal. So funny about your mom--one of those things you don't realize until later,

Thanks for helping me with my link too. I must have had a typo.